USDA-Wide Open Spaces
LIFE. AT YOUR OWN PACE.
WIDE OPEN SPACES
Do you dream about settling down in a small town? Would you like wide open spaces to welcome you home every evening? Are you looking to trade in the city lights for starry nights?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you should talk with one of our mortgage lending professionals about the USDA Rural Development Program for your home financing needs.
USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The USDA Program offers mortgage financing to borrowers who want to live in a rural community. They support this mission by offering mortgage financing for rural properties through approved lenders like Cherry Creek Mortgage.
THIS PRODUCT MIGHT BE
A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF...
- You are looking for 100% Financing.
- You would like to roll the required guarantee fee and closing costs into the loan amount (as long as those costs don’t exceed the appraised value).
- Your income is lower than the maximum allowed by the program (income limits are defined by the USDA and vary by location).
- You’re looking for a loan term of up to 30 years and an interest rate that is fixed for the life of the loan.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan