Our Union Advantage Program offers attractive benefits for union members
Union members receive a gift card after closing in the amount of $500 on purchase or refinance transactions*
Cherry Creek Mortgage Company is proud to provide home mortgage solutions to hard working union members. We understand their unique needs and offer a wide variety of mortgage products that can accommodate the seasonal and dynamic nature of their jobs. Plus, we are proud to offer products such as FHA which can accommodate borrowers with limited credit histories or lower credit scores.
We truly value the work union members perform, and we want to provide them with a first-class experience when they are ready to purchase or refinance a home. That’s why we’ve created the Union Advantage program which offers benefits that go above and beyond our broad product lineup and commitment to providing first class service. When your members – or their immediate family – participate in our Union Advantage program they also receive….
- $500 gift card is provided on purchase or refinance transactions.
- Choose to work with our Real Estate partner, Union Home Services and they will provide a cash rebate when you buy and/or sell your home.
- Complimentary Passport lifestyle membership featuring exclusive member savings at over 2,500 merchants, including premium travel discounts as well as a wide variety of local and national merchant discounts. Members will also receive a complimentary 30-day trial of Passport’s Dining Upgrade on top of their membership, which includes exclusive savings at over 850 Passport Dining restaurants.
*To be eligible you must be one of the following: a dues paying labor union member, a union member retiree, a spouse or domestic partner of a dues paying labor union member, a parent, child or sibling of a dues paying labor union member. Eligibility will be determined at time of application. Loans must be secured by a deed of trust with Cherry Creek Mortgage, subject to qualification, approval and closing. Not all products are eligible. Only one award per new loan. Not all applicants are eligible for or qualify for all loan products offered. All loan programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan