The Perfect Home Loan Application
Arranging a Mortgage for the home you want used to mean weeks of unnecessary frustration and annoyance. Now we’ve made it simple and efcient for you by starting your loan application early in your Home Buying process.
Here's how it works
Gather Information Now
When you submit your application, we will provide you a Loan Estimate and other loan disclosures. You are not required to verify any information in order to receive the Loan Estimate, but we may be able to provide you a more accurate estimate of your fees and options if we better understand your situation. Below is a list of supporting documentation that may be needed to obtain final loan approval. You may provide this documentation at any time prior to receiving the Loan Estimate and other disclosures, but we will need the information promptly once you decide to proceed with working with us as this will help us to avoid delays in completing your mortgage loan.
Your Employments and Income Information
- 2 years employment history including job titles, dates of employment, employer’s address and phone numbers.
- Letter of explanation of any changes in employment over the past 2 years.
- Pay stubs for the most recent 30 days.
- Copies of W-2s for last 2 years.
- Copies of federal, personal and business tax returns for previous 2 tax years, including all W-2s, 1099s, K1’s and all schedules. If filing an extension, please provide extension.
Your Residence Information
- 2 years residence history including addresses, dates, and phone number for landlord if renting.
- If you currently own a home, please provide the most-recent mortgage statement.
- Name and phone number of your homeowners’ insurance agent.
Bank and Other Statements
- Most recent 2 months or quarterly bank statements for all checking, savings, and investment accounts (all pages even if blank).
- Most recent 2 month’s or quarterly 401K/ statements (all pages even if blank).
- Copy of earnest money check when it clears your bank account, along with most-recent bank statement showing the check clearing.
- Non-payroll deposits - we will need to verify the source and receive explanations for non-payroll deposits to your accounts, including any transfers between accounts. Please make a copy of any check you deposit.
If Applicable, These Items May Be Needed
- Complete divorce decree and/or separation papers.
- Alimony/Child Support income: proof of receipt may be required.
- Bankruptcy discharge papers (including filings, discharge, and list of creditors). If receiving Retirement or Social Security Income.
- Award letter and proof of receipt may be required.
- Gifts: If any portion of your down payment or closing costs is coming in the form of a gift please CALL ME because the documentation required for gifts is fairly comprehensive.
- Once we pull your credit, we may need a signed letter of explanation and/or documentation for any inquiries and/or derogatory credit.
- VA loan: DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility.
How to Submit the Documentation
You can easily fax this documentation, or you may upload the scanned documents to my secure website. Just call or email me and I will send you an ID and Password for my website with instructions.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan