Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
The men and women who serve our country as part of the US Armed Forces deserve our respect and gratitude. We have served those who serve us for more than a quarter-century, providing the VA home loan benefit to Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses.
- Current active military (90 days min. service), honorably-discharged Veterans, and Reservist members (6 years with an honorable discharge or 60-180 days of active duty).
- Surviving spouses of Veterans who died during service and have not remarried.
- Those granted Veteran status through civilian employment.
What are the Advantages?
- No down payment with full entitlement (available to max loan limits, which may be adjusted annually).
- No monthly mortgage insurance payment.
- VA Funding Fee can be financed into loan.
- VA loans may be assumable (subject to VA approval).
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans are available with streamlined documentation.
- Fully qualifying cash-out refinances are available.
Can I Refinance?
- As a VA loan holder, an Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan may allow you to lower your rate and/or term without an appraisal or inspection.
- Eligible individuals may be able to refinance a non-VA loan into a VA loan.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan