How We Safe Guard Your Information
Thanks for choosing Cherry Creek Mortgage Co. for your home financing. There is a lot at stake during the next few weeks. You will be sharing your confidential and personal information with us.
We take this trust seriously.
Because so much is at stake hackers see the real estate transaction as a lucrative target. All of us need to do our part to make sure the transaction occurs safely.
- If we must include personal information in an email, it will be through a secure and encrypted channel.
- Your data is stored in a secure data center, not on your Loan Officer’s computer.
- We protect our networks with firewalls, email filtering and Advanced Threat Protection.
- We limit access to your data to those who need access to conduct the transaction.
- We train our employees to spot suspicious activity.
What you can do to remain safe and secure during your home financing transactions.
- Do not email sensitive documents such as W2s, Tax Returns, or Paystubs. Please upload them securely to the Loan Officer’s site or ask for a secure link to deliver documents safely.
- Make sure you communicate to your Loan Officer and company via their corporate email system. Do not email to Gmail, Yahoo or AOL addresses.
- Look for signs in email that it is ‘spoofed’ or is a ‘phishing’ attempt. These are attempts by hackers to get your personal information.
- Do not click on email links from people you don’t know.
Wire Funds Instructions:
Wiring funds is a favorite target of hackers. If you receive an email instructing you to wire funds during the transaction, please independently verify by calling the number you already have for your loan officer, title company officer, or real estate agent.
Do not communicate personal information over the phone unless you initiated the phone call to a known number.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan