FHA - Limited Savings
Limited wage growth has impacted many Americans.
Stagnant incomes have made it difficult for consumers to save money as they spend the majority of their earnings on day-to-day living expenses. The FHA Mortgage Program can be a great fit for home buyers who have found it difficult to save money towards a down payment for purchasing a home. Benefits for borrowers with limited savings include:
Low down payments
FHA allows consumers to borrow up to 96.5% of the purchase price (or appraised value*) of a home. This lowers the amount of money that consumers need to have saved towards a down payment.
Gift funds are allowed for down payment and closing costs
Borrowers can use gift funds, for their down payment and closing costs, which are provided by relatives, employers, unions, charitable organizations, government agencies, and even friends with whom they have a clearly documented relationship. For consumers who have access to such gifts, this program feature further reduces the out-of-pocket costs involved with purchasing a home. It’s important to note that gifts cannot be given by a person or group who has an interest in the sale of the property (e.g. the seller or real estate agent) and no repayment of the gift is allowed.
CONTACT ME TODAY IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FHA’S DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS!
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan