FHA - Benefits
The FHA mortgage program is popular with many home buyers. Here’s a quick look at some of the key features and benefits that so many consumers enjoy:
LOW DOWN PAYMENTS ARE ALLOWED
High loan to value percentages lower the amount of money that borrowers need to save for a down payment.
GIFT FUNDS ARE ALLOWED FOR DOWN PAYMENT AND CLOSING COSTS
Borrowers can use gift funds* provided by relatives, employers, unions, charitable organizations, government agencies, and friends who have a clearly documented interest in the borrower.
FLEXIBLE CREDIT GUIDELINES HELP MORE PEOPLE QUALIFY
FHA accommodates lower credit scores** and allows alternative credit sources to be considered by lenders.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF FHA MORTGAGES BY CONTACTING ME TODAY!
*Gifts cannot be given by an entity who has an interest in the sale of the property and no repayment of the gift is allowed.
**Certain limitations may apply to loan products for borrowers with a previous bankruptcy, foreclosure or short-sale and a higher interest rate and/or higher fees may be required.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan