Duplex Financing Options
OUR DUPLEX FINANCING OPTIONS ARE...
"TWO" GOOD TO PASS UP!
We take pride in asking all the right questions to help our clients select the best mortgage for their needs, and as a correspondent mortgage lender, we control the process from origination through closing; this means we underwrite, fund, and close “in house.” Here are some highlights of available programs (additional underwriting guidelines apply)...
FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION (FHA)
- 580 minimum credit score.
- Immediate family can provide gift funds for down payment/closing costs.
- Options available to buy a home and finance the remodel costs.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratios.
- Available for 1st-time home buyers and move-up buyers, too!
VETERANS ASSISTANCE (VA)
- No down Payment available to maximum loan limits.
- No monthly mortgage insurance required.
- Most VA loans include a funding fee, which may be financed into the loan amount.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt to income, credit history, and credit scores.
CONVENTIONAL HOME LOANS
- Higher down payment requirements.
- More restrictions on debt-to-income requirements, credit history, and credit scores.
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- No Lender Fees
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- FICO Scores
- Duplex Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Delayed Financing Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
Home Buyer Tips
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- The Mortgage Process
- Student Loan Debt
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Rent vs. Buy
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- Path 2 Buy
- Mortgage Insurance
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Jumbo Loans
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- HomeStyle Renovation
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Union Advantage
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- FHA - Refinance
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- Family Opportunity Program
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan